Poirot is supposed to be on a relaxing holiday in Egypt, but soon finds himself caught in the middle of a confusing murder.
The obvious suspect has an alibi, and not a single other person seems to have any reason to want to murder the beautiful young victim.
Can Poirot find out the truth before the murderer strikes again?
Collins brings the Queen of Crime, Agatha Christie, to English language learners.
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language. Now Collins has adapted her famous detective novels for English language learners. These readers have been carefully adapted using the Collins COBUILD grading scheme to ensure that the language is at the correct level for an intermediate learner. This book is Level 3 in the Collins ELT Readers series. Level 3 is equivalent to CEF level B1 with a word count of 11,000 – 20,000 words.
Each book includes:
• Full reading of the adapted version available for free online
• Helpful notes on characters
• Cultural and historical notes relevant to the plot
• A glossary of the more difficult words
• Free online resources for students and teachers at Collins site.
Изд-во Collins. 2017 г.
96 стр. мягкая обложка ISBN: 9780008249687
* Приобретая эту книгу вы получаете gutschein на последующие покупки в нашем магазине.
Если это ваш первый заказ, то размер gutschein за данную книги составит 2.18 EUR,
если же это ваш второй или далее заказ - 4.37 EUR.